Category: The Keshe Foundation
Created on Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:39
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 July 2012 15:28
The sole director of the Foundation is
Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe,
The Belgian-Netherlands people of the Keshe Foundation in Eindhoven
The Keshe Foundation consists of people from all over the world, trying to implement world peace by bringing new technology to mankind. You can be part of the foundation too !
- * Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe is not an employee of any other company and is not under contract to any commercial organization or government.
- * The Foundation is not owned by, has no links to, is not dependent on and is not a subsidiary of any commercial organization or company. No exclusive representation(s) or exclusivities have been granted to any third parties to promote Keshe technologies.
- * No ownership of intellectual rights is transferred to third parties.
- * Third parties cannot represent, bind or sign for Stichting the Keshe Foundation or for Keshe Technologies.
- * Only licenses, NDA's, MOU's, pre-agreements or agreements duly signed in person by M.T. Keshe, the Director of Stichting the Keshe Foundation, are valid.
- * Agreements or documents signed by other persons are to be considered void and not legally binding.
- No negotiations will be handled by intermediaries or third party agencies.
- * All questions about the intellectual rights, grant of licenses, validity of documents or any other legal aspects related to the Keshe Foundation and Keshe Technologies must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and not to any other email address.
In this long and exclusive interview, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe explains how the Keshe Foundation is build up, what the goal is and how the technology is deployed.