Category: Gravitational technology
Created on Wednesday, 20 July 2011 21:16
Last Updated on Friday, 28 October 2011 14:40
This web page gives a new insight into the gravitational technology of the system. The technology behind the development of this reactor goes back to basic understanding of the laws of physics.
The concept of creation of energy for this reactor is on the basis of the understanding of the cooperation, interaction and application of the atomic structure of the gases and matters, and Matters (Matter, Antimatter and Dark Matter), upon each other. The principle of the behavior of gases and liquids in the environment has been studied and catalogued in detail over the past decades. This is an important factor in development of any energy system, which has to be portable and light, but at the same time flexible, energetic and functional for it to be used for its merit in any system. This being used for power production, gravity or anti-gravity, shielding and medical use and so forth. For this system to be able to take advantage of above criteria it is important to use Hydrogen as the primary catalyst.
Through the development of simple reactors, gravitational forces can be generated, maintained, controlled and its powers harvested in ways that have never been possible as of up to now. This will allow us to realize following dreams:
- The creation of energy in a fusion reactor condition.
- Clean energy systems without waste or exhaust emissions.
- Being able to use hydrogen as a fuel and being able to drive without having any wheels, using the antigravity system of the reactor.
- Being able to overcome gravitational forces of earth or any other planet without use of a rocket engine for flight system.
- The realization of speeds of travel in atmospheric conditions several times faster than the speed of sound. (Paris to New York in less then half an hour).
- Having friction-free atmospheric travel.
- Space travel in possession of an internal gravitational system which overcomes space weightlessness.
- Long duration space travel without the need for refueling (This being for fuel or for oxygen).
- Crafts that can reach the moon in a few hours rather than days, reaching the outer solar systems in days rather then years.
- The realization of being able to understand and replicate the technology of crafts that can colonize other planets, where they can create their own atmosphere and gravity through their on board reactor.
- The realization of eradication of cancer through non-intrusive treatment without any radiation or medication, by just resetting the energy levels of the defected cells.
- The realization of ability to manage to create fusion for production of new elements in a simple and practical way.
- The realization of being able to travel into the deepest part of any ocean on earth or any liquid planet, without concern for the pressure of liquid or their corrosiveness.